Android Developer (HAD)
AmZetta is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- MUST have Hands-on experience in Core Java and Kotlin.
Experience with Android SDK.
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Ability to drive projects/modules independently.
Hands on experience in Bluetooth Stack/Bluetooth Related Projects.
Have published at least one original Android app.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technology
- Core Java, Kotlin (Primary)
- JQuery, PHP, HTML (Secondary)
- Personal Skills :
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong technical ability and Independent
- Good communication skills
- Good team player and result oriented
- Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with code to firstname.lastname@example.org