IOS Developer (HIOS)
AmZetta is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com.
- Efficient working with Swift and Objective-C.
Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Cocoa Animation, and Core Graphics.
Experience with offline storage and multi-threading.
Experience with REST API’s to connect applications with back-end services.
Familiarity with cloud message API’s and Push Notification.
Experience with integrating third party libraries.
Experience with designing the interface with auto-layout and constraints.
Familiar in uploading the application in the Apple Appstore portal.
Experience in iOS library development is added advantage. (Not mandatory)
Experience in Hybrid application development will be added advantage. (Not mandatory)
Android development knowledge will be added advantage. (Not mandatory)
Web development will be added advantage. (Not mandatory)
- Design and build quality applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Personal Skills :
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong technical ability and Independent
- Good communication skills
- Good team player and result oriented
- Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with code to firstname.lastname@example.org