Senior Hardware Design Engineer (HHDE)
AmZetta is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HW Design (Mixed signal, Digital, MCU based circuit design, Exposure on full HW Device life cycle, including testing and EMC/ EMI awareness).
- Hands on experience in Design of analog electronics.
- Electronic troubleshooting and Good hands on experience in standard measurement equipment (Multimeters, CRO, Signal analysers, Function generator, etc.).
- Strong HW Design and development skillsets in the field of Analog, Digital and power design.
- Good analytical/hardware debugging skillset and ability to develop new approaches to complex design problem.
- Good experience in Schematic design, Bill of material Preparation and Costing.
- Good experience PCB Layout review, PCB stack-up design, Layout constraints and signal integrity.
- Good experience in Rapid prototyping.
- Good communication and client interface.
- Design of embedded systems within medical device.
- Manufacture and test of Medical Electronic Equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of IEC 60601 and collateral standards, including EMC testing.
- Knowledge in ISO13485 Process Requirements.
- Personal Skills :
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong technical ability and Independent
- Good communication skills
- Good team player and result oriented
- Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with code to email@example.com