AmZetta is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2+ years of relevant experience and ability to drive projects/modules independently.
- Hands-on working experience in PHP, Magento / Symfony / Laravel or any PHP framework.
- Familiarity with database technologies, preferably MySQL, NoSQL(Casandra/ Mongo DB).
- Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Cross-browser compatibility
- React/Angular, NodeJS (Secondary)
- Personal Skills :
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong technical ability and Independent
- Good communication skills
- Good team player and result oriented
- Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with code to email@example.com