AmZetta Technologies (“AmZetta“) maintains this website (“Site”) for informational, educational and corporate communication purposes. AmZetta grants to visitors to this website and associated AmZetta-owned web properties (“You”, “Your”) limited permission, to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only – provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials are preserved. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio or video, for public or commercial purposes without AmZetta‘s written consent and permission. To inquire about the use of copyrighted materials from AmZetta, including product-related images for use in publication, please contact AmZetta.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable local, regional, national and international laws and conventions. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions posted below.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of AmZetta. AmZetta neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with AmZetta.
- While AmZetta uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, AmZetta makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. AmZetta assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither AmZetta nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. AmZetta also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, AmZetta. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- AmZetta is not responsible for the contents of any third-party, off-site pages or other non-AmZetta sites linked to the Site. Following links to any other off-site pages or other sites is done at your own risk.
- Although AmZetta may from time to time monitor postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, AmZetta is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. AmZetta will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing AmZetta to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- AmZetta may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. Users of the Site are bound by current Terms and Conditions immediately upon publication by AmZetta.
For more information on the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the Site, please call AmZetta at (877) 991–1809 during normal business hours or contact us via our Contact page on this website.
Note that many AmZetta products are custom-engineered to the company’s specifications and may vary from retail versions of software and/or hardware products in functionality, performance and/or compatibility.