Configuring SAML SSO for GSuite
- GSuite Admin Console Access
- AmZetta zGateway with Public DNS name and valid SSL Certificate
- zGateway management console using Security Officer Account
- Shell Access to zGateway
Setting up GSuite in zGateway (Identity Provider):
- Login with a digital certificate in zGateway using a Security Officer Account.
- Go to “Access Management > Applications > Add”.
- Click the Add button to create a new application as “google”.
- Add google app into New/Existing Application Group(s).
- Create/Update an “Application Access” in New/Existing “Access Controls”.
- Verify SAML SSO Certificate in zGateway. (Ensure the following files are available in zGateway)
- Copy the content of SAML SSO Certificate SAML_Signing_Certificate. (Ensure while copying the content that there are no new lines in the SAML SSO Certificate)
Setting up GSuite in zGateway (Service Provider):
- Go to Google Admin Console (https://admin.google.com/u/1/?pli=1) and login with Administrator Access.
- Select “Security” from the Admin Console.
- Select “Set up single sign-on (SSO) with a thrid party LdP”.
- Configure zGateway server details as seen below.