How Can We Help?
Single Sign-On Overview
In this guide, you will learn to set up the single sign-on (SSO) between the AmZetta Identity Broker and Office 365, Salesforce, GSuite, and other cloud based SaaS applications.
AmZetta supports both Identity Provier and Service Provider initiated single sign-on (SSO).
Identity Provider Initiated SSO
SAML requests are initiated from zGateway:
- The end user first authenticates through the identity provider by logging into the AmZetta Digital Workspace.
- After a successful authentication, the end user will be redirected to the AmZetta Workspace Portal with their assigned applications.
Service Provider Initiated SSO
SAML requests are initiated by SaaS Applications:
- The end user accesses the SaaS application by going to the Service Provider’s online Portal.
- It will redirect them to the AmZetta Identity Provider Sign-in page.
- The end user will enter their authentication details and click on Sign-in.
- The end user will now be able to select their multi-factor authentication method.
- An option will be displayed for the user to remain logged in.
- Once complete, the end user will be logged in with their AmZetta login credentials and be able to access their assigned applications.