Add New Components
If an administrator has installed only one of the AmZetta zPortal Controller components (i.e. AmZetta zPortal Controller Service or AmZetta zPortal Management console) in fresh install, then re-running the installer will provide the option to add new components. Proceeding with this option will enable the user to install the remaining component of the AmZetta zPortal Controller. Use the below mentioned steps to add new component to AmZetta zPortal Controller.
Adding New Components to zPortal Controller Installation
- Login to Windows Server as a user with administrative rights.
- Copy the AmZetta zPortal Controller installer to your machine.
- Launch the Installation wizard by right-clicking on the installer and select option Run as Administrator.
- AmZetta zPortal Controller installer will open in Maintenance mode if it detects any existing installation is present and provides the following possible operations to user:
- Add New Components
- Upgrade (Disabled if running same installer setup, enabled if running newer installer)
- Repair (Enabled if running same installer setup, disabled if running newer installer)
- Select option Add New Components and click on Next button
- The next screen will provide the list of installed and available components. Admin will be able to select only those components which were not installed previously e.g.
- If AmZetta zPortal Controller Service and Management Console were installed previously, then option to install Session Host Server will be enabled
- If AmZetta zPortal Controller Service was installed previously, Add New Components will enable the AmZetta Management Console and Session Host Server
- If AmZetta zPortal Management Console was installed previously, AmZetta zPortal Controller and Session Host Server will be enabled
- If AmZetta Session Host Server was installed previously, AmZetta zPortal Controller Service and Management Console will be enabled
- Rest of the installation steps are same as fresh installation. Please refer to steps provided in section zPortal Controller Installation or zPortal Session Host Server Installation, as necessary.